The market was lower today with not much motivation from the buyers. We are working to get them motivated.
SIZE LBS $/TON CUT
lgrd 52860 142.50 3rd
lgrd 48080 127.50 2nd
lgrd 36880 125.00
lgrd 46280 120.00 2nd
lgrd 43680 117.50
lgrd 48340 115.00
lgrd 42260 112.50 1st
lgrd 54880 112.50 2nd
lgrd 42300 112.50
lgrd 38520 112.50 1st
lgrd 50900 107.50
SIZE LBS $/TON
lgrd 47380 142.50
lgrd 47760 135.00
lgrd 48120 135.00
lgrd 40220 135.00
lgrd 49660 117.50
lgrd 43160 115.00
lgrd 35580 110.00
Top 10 Reasons why Farm Trucks are Never Stolen:
10. They have a range of about 20 miles before they overheat, break down, or run out of gas.
9. Only the owner knows how to operate the door to get in or out.
8. It is difficult to drive fast with all the fence tools, grease rags, ropes, chains, syringes, buckets, boots and loose papers in the cab.
7. It takes too long to start, and the smoke coming up through the rusted-out floorboard clouds your vision.
6. The Border Collie on the toolbox looks mean.
5. They’re too easy to spot. The description might go something like this: The driver’s side door is green, the right front fender is yellow, etc.
4. The large round bale in the back makes it hard to see if you’re being chased. You could the mirrors if they weren’t cracked and covered with duct tape.
3. Top speed is only about 45 mph.
2. Who wants a truck that needs a year’s worth of maintenance, u-joints, $3,000 in body work, tail-lights and windshield.